Friday, November 29, 2013

November moments


A few days ago I was playing around with my new camera, and I decided to shoot a few pics of my Micro Munnys. The fauns and the dragon were lovely models!

I'm glad I did that, because shortly after the turquoise faun was adopted, and he's now on his way to his new home.. in Australia!


And now, back to the usual end-of-the-month photoset. 
November flew away way quickly than I would have liked.

It was quite difficulto to focus on anything other than work - my boyfriend also had quite a lot of deadlines in the last few weeks - but we managed to get some diversions..

..such as exploring little second hand shops..

..enjoying delicios Persian food..

..and of course feeding the ducks in the park - an activity 
we try not to miss ever! : )

We had friends visiting us - aren't
they cute? : )

..and we adopted the chubbiest owl plush! 



I also found the time to work on some final commissions, before closing cstom orders until after Christmas.
And now I'm preparing the advent posts, which will start on December 1st and -hopefully! - appear every day on Mijbil Creatures until Christmas. 

Don't forget to come back this Sunday! : )


6 comments:

  1. I love especially the "micro munnys" .. the sculpture is streamlined and simple but with finesse ... almost zen ! :-) and the painting is very sweet and refreshing , very well done congrats !
    Did you ever think of making resin moldings? like ... the small art toy ?? it would amuse me to customize or paint one ! XD
    congratulations for your blog ... a real gold mine!
    schloung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the colours on that duck are amazing :) Your munnys are wonderful. The Christmas items are gorgeous. I agree November went by sooo fast.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Christmas tree and can't wait for your advent calendar blogs. They will be welcome relief in what is going to be a hectic month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has estado muy trabajadora,tus Munnys son preciosos y perfectos y todas tus obras tienen un encanto especial!!!
    Que bien un calendario de adviento,te visitaré para poder disfrutarlo!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great moments!
    Amazing photos, as usual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your Munnys... They're sooo lovely:) And I see you've had so wonderful moments this November. I just can't wait to see all your December posts:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete