Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pretty in pink


Just a very quick post to say "hi!"  : )

Many of you are artisans and miniaturists just like me, and those of you who run a shop already know that the weeks before Christmas can get a bit crazy & messy. And that's exactly what is going on at Mijbil Creatures! : )

Still, I am proud to announce that I will keep up the advent tradition, as I did the last years.
From December 1st up to Christmas, I will publish one post per day, featuring gift guides, Nordic photography, tutorials, recipes and artists that I love. And I'll try to share many inspiring ideas for your holiday decorations, greeting cards & yummy treats! : )

I have been working on this project for qite a long time, although of course there is still so much to do, and I hope you'll follow me in this adventure!

Also, the three pink fellows in the pics wanted to show up in the blog!
They all reached a new home already - the dragon anf the elf were bought from my shop, while the little puppy with the flower crown was a gift for someone special. : )

I miss them all already!





(and this is a pic of me, with crazy eyes and messy hair 
after a day of sculpting/painting/box making)  :D 


7 comments:

  1. I love the sound of your advent tradition and I am looking forward to following your blog through December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorabili! Aspetto il tuo calendario dell'Avvento.E buon lavoro!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dash of pink is lovely on such tiny creatures! I am looking forward to your December Advent Posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad that you are doing the advent calender again I am looking forward to it.
    Your little creatures are beautiful.I love the pink.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete