Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Hat Babies: here come the dragons!


Hat Babies, generation two: a tiny army of dragons! 




Pink, white and silver - which one is your favourite? : )




I gues I'll go for..


The tiny white goat! :D
He looks a bit like a dragon too, but he's more delicate and has no dragon tail!



Also, he will be the one to introduce my new miniature boxes.. I hope you'll like them!
Five of my Hat Babies have already been adopted ad I can't wait to create some more! : )

Ps: today is also my boyfriend's birthday.
Grattis på födelsedagen, min älskade! : )


12 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: very cute. Lovely babies. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi fanno impazzire questi piccoletti! E la scatolina mi sembra perfetta :)
    Tanti auguri al fidanzato!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the most adorable babies ever! Who could pick just one favorite? They are so cute!!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful these little babies!!!
    Happy birthday for your boyfriend :-)

    Kisses for you
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastici!
    Tanti auguri al tuo fidanzato.
    Saluti, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your boyfriend! You two make such a cute couple! The goat is adorable btw. I actually like him best of all the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your boyfriend. Your Hat Babies are adorable.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations. I particularly love the goat with the big floppy white ears. Happy birthday to your boyfriend from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tiny hat babies are wonderful. Fantastic work. Wishing your boyfriend a very Happy Birthday. I hope he had a wonderful day.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son preciosos y tan tiernos!!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete