Saturday, December 14, 2013

9 more DIY Christmas projects: gift ideas and table style!


Good morning, my dear friends! :)

Oh gosh, jst two weeks left to Christmas' Eve.. how is that even possible?

I'm currently getting ready for a shooting of my new minis - or, as I like to call it, "a-fight-against-the-dark-foggy-weather-and-lack-of-light-to-get-at-least-a-couple-of-half-decent-pics", and I already know I am going to loose.  :P

In the meanwhile, I'll leave you with a new selection of great craft projects!
The previous post about Christmas crafts mainly focused on tree ornaments and garlands.
This time, it's going to be all about table style and handmade gift ideas!
Ready to start? : )

First project: DIY holiday tree lights from A Beautiful Mess.
A really brilliant tutorial for a wonderful handmade decoration or gift.
One of the prettiest projects I've seen this year! : )

A beautiful embroidered runner from Design Sponge.
Ever since the Via Snella Orion Sweater was sold out before I could get one for my boyfriend, I have been thinking about the possibility to apply the same kind of decoration to a sweatshirt or jumper - maybe I'll start with a runner to practise a bit! : )

DIY polka dots napkins from Freutcake: a simple project that will look as chic as a gift from a fancy shop.

Delicate flower votives from Design Mom - yes, liquid plaster is involved.
A more fragile but definitely less messy version of this project could be obtained by just placing a battery operated tealight in the middle of a white faux flower.

Gold ombre trees from Lia Griffith - quick and unexpensive, and easy customizable to match your house decoration! : )

Sugar cookie gift sack, free tutorial from Celebrate Creativity.
A perfect little gift to warm up winter weekends with some family baking! : )

Minimal and cute, these DIY winter candles will require a minimum of supplies, and can be made in any colour you like! : )
From MyLifeBox.

Want to have a beautiful, unique Christmas table without spending a fortune?
These easy table settings from ConfettiPop will cost you about 0.60 $ each, won't take long to make and can match any theme and shade. Lovely! : )

And finally, a cool diamond shaped balsa ornament. I will try this using thick cardboard - no idea about where to buy balsa here in Sweden! - and maybe add some glitter for a sparkling touch!

I hope you enjoyed this series of tutorials too! : )
See you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. unas ideas y tutoriales sencillos y preciosos , gracias por compartirlos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete