Saturday, December 7, 2013

Danish Christmas market preview


Those days when you wake up in the morning to discover that the world you know has disappeared under a soft blanked of snow..

And you drink your first cup of coffee just staring at the thick snowfall that surrounds yor house, while you enjoy the silent peace of an early Saturday morning..

Winter has finally arrived!

And while I'll have to postpone a bit my first snowbattle - there is a lot of work to be done this morning! - I'll leave you with a few pics from my last visit to Copenhagen.. because
nothing feels like Christmas more than a Scandinavian winter market!
Wish you a great weekend,

Mij













Oh, and if you haven't done it yet, don't forget to join my Christmas giveaway..
drawing will be in just two days! : )



4 comments:

  1. Wow wow e ancora wow... posso catapultarmi in nord europa??? Pliiiiis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. !Que bellos motivos navideños¡, feliz fin de semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: beautiful Christmas decorations. I see that winter and Christmas has come to Copenhagen. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading your post makes me long for snow and going out to the Christmas market!!!

    ReplyDelete