Saturday, December 28, 2013

December moments



I hope you are having the merriest and most relaxing holidays! :)

I am still trying to get some work done, but I am also enjoying a peaceful holiday routine including my boyfried baking a lot of delicious bread (my favourite so far: wholemeal loaf stuffed with goat cheese and caramelized onion).

The weather is still kind of dark and gloomy, so we also cook a lot to cheer up these cloudy winter days - that is what Italians usually do, right? :P

So I present you with a certain pride 560 handmade tortellini!
(plus random pics from the last weeks)

And you? How are you spending these Christmas holidays?











6 comments:

  1. It's all wonderful.
    Molto bello grazie e anche ...late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Family von Italy - Trieste
    Ciaooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pics. The bread looks devine. I am not being nearly as productive and creative but I am trying to get on with finishing my sister's gallery so I can start on my Undersized Urbanite project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so wonderful... it makes me want to visit your town just to taste the bread, it looks so perfect and warm even though it's surrounded by cold! Really lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! (Now I am hungry!)
    Yes, fresh baked bread is the best in Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish were Christmas (only if lije THIS) forever...

    ReplyDelete