Monday, December 23, 2013

Free Christmas tags roundup


I haven't quite processed yet the fact that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

I am currently packaging the last batch of orders before Christmas, and trying to keep in mind that this is also the last day to buy, well, pretty much anything one needs for Christmas. 
In fact, the Swedes celebrate on the 24th raher than the 25th, which means that on Christmas Eve Swedish towns look sort of post-apocaliptic. No people in the streets and no open shops, because everyone is at home having fun with their families (I learnt this piece of information a few years ago, in Stockholm, and I learnt it the hard way :P )

So, my programs for the day include a tour of groceries and markets, to make sure we get a suitable supply of nuts, goat cheese, red wine and smoked salmon. : )

But can I leave my blog without a quick roundup of my favourite free gift tags?
Certainly not! : )

So, here is my selection. I hope you will enjoy it!

Lovely little drawings from Oana Befort.

Minimal, delicate tags from Oh So Pretty.

Chalkboard tags from Shanty 2 Chic.

Cte tiny bears from Creature Comforts.

Ugly Xmas sweater tags from Love vs Design.

Happy, festive tags from The Crafty Cupboard.

And if these aren't enough, don't forget that the free printable 
goodies from last year are still available! : )


I hope you will find something that suits your style and presents! : )

4 comments:

  1. I wish you a great Christmas, and thanks for all the ideas you have been sharing with us, day by day:)
    Christmas hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: nice proposals tags. Merry Christmas and Next Year. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wrapping are beautiful! It's nice that the Swedes stop working to be with their family. Here, it seems work never stops!

    ReplyDelete