Monday, March 10, 2014

Springtime Hat Babies!


You all know how much I love to add new characters to my Hat Baby collection.. and of course, with the first spring flowers bloming in the gardens and the sun finally shining over Sweden again, I could not resist the temptation to sculpt a whole bunch of new tiny creatures in the softest tones of pink, white, and peach. And I also took the chance to add flower crowns, micro heart motifs and other little romantic details, for springtime is always a celebration of love and tenderness! : )












Ps: silly pic of the day, me with a short wig! :D
I always wore my hair rather long since I was about 13, but from time to time I am tempted by the idea of a radical cut.. I´m just not sure I´m brave enough! : )
What do you think? I´d love to get some suggestions!



11 comments:

  1. Li adoro tutti quei piccoletti!
    E fattelo dire, stavi benissimo con i capelli lunghi e stai benissimo adesso!!! I tuoi capelli hanno un volume invidiabile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, no, per ora è solo una parrucca, ho ancora i capelli lunghi lunghi in realtà :D però ci sto pensando seriamente.. :)

      Delete
  2. Ho idolatrato la collezione invernale e non posso che essere estasiata da questo tripudio primaverile!!! EHI!!! Vabbè che la primavera mette voglia di cambiamenti... ma... la tua voglia di tagliare di netto la tua chioma è pura pazzia ^_^ una spuntatina non basta?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ces petits personnages sont magnifiques.
    J'aime beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hat babies and gorgeous short hair. You have lovely long hair but I think you would really suit your hair short too and bare those lovely shoulders. Besides, hair can grow back. I don't think you will regret getting a cut when you decide the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't cut your hair! It takes so long to grow back. Maybe you could just get it trimmed differently for change. I LOVE your little people!! They are the cutest on the web!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. El corte de pelo es genial para estar más fresquita :) y ADORO tus muñequitos me encantan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encantan tus bebes , son muy bonitos y bien trabajados ,
    esa peluca te sienta muy bien , aunque yo prefiero la melenita

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always had long hair too and any time I've cut it, I've wished I hadn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know there aren't any in this post but where do you find those tiny teacups ? so cute !

    ReplyDelete