Sunday, March 16, 2014

The spring Jackalope


Before stumbling upon the amazing creations of the talented Magweno, I have to admit that I had no idea about what a Jackalope was. But after seeing Maddy's beautiful art dolls (and after adopting one, but I'll talk about this later in another post), I surrended to the charm of these mythological creatures - a Jackalope is basically a rabbit with deer antlers. 

So, here's a vinyl toy version of a Jackalope - again, starting from a Kidrobot Micro Munny base.
He is wearing a delicate flower crown - because springtime is coming, and I just can't seem to get enough of flower garlands, I even ordered one for myself! :D

As all of my art toys, the Jackalope has a golden&silver tattoo on his back, representing.. another Jackalope, actually!
He is not available for sale, because he has been adopted after staying in my Storenvy shop for just a few hours, and he is now on his way to his new home in the US. I'm definitely going to miss him!









Group pic, 'cause they looked just too cute all together, isn't it? : )

Ps: as you might have noticed, there was a tiny Jackalope in my previous Hat Babies post. He reached the sweet Sani Amani in Spain, and she was so kind to send me the cutest couple of tiny felted bunnies.. aren't they adorable?



Don't miss the chance to take a look at her FB page, her felted baby animals are just stunning! :)

Wish you all a lovely Sunday!

Mijbil

8 comments:

  1. Your jackalope is gorgeous. I love all your wonderful creations they are so cute. Congratulations on the beautiful bunnies.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Your colour choices are always so calming and gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you're inspired by next :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jackalope! In fact I love all your tiny creations which are all amazingly cute.
    The bunnies are adorable.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantan tus muñecos de vinilo , son fantasticos y me parecen una preciosidad ,me alegro de que ya haya encontrado un hogar aunque sea tan lejos, esos conejitos son una belleza

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of a jackalope but what a wonderful creature. I love the flower garland on him. He is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorabile!!!!E anche i coniglietti!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que preciosos!..me encantan.

    ReplyDelete