Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Two dolls


Just a very quick post this time. :)
I am very excited about some unexpected new projects, but also pretty much in a hurry!
So, I'll keep it simple: two mini dolls (less that 1.5 inches high)
with jointed arms, lace dresses, and flower crowns - yes, you are going to see
 more and more flower crowns on Mijbil Creatures, ha! :D 

Both available in my Etsy shop - ok, I haven't listed the bunny doll yet, but I'll do it later today, I promise! :)








Bonus track: a quick before&after comparison of the strawberry cake I made last Sunday.. kind of makes me want to bake another one right now! : )




9 comments:

  1. Your new mini creatures are beautiful! The dress and flower crown are a wonderful additions. I especially like the flower crown! And just in time for Spring too! Your cake looks delicious. I have a hard time making my cakes look nice. It's always looking so messy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are so cute!!! I love seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. Yummy cake :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enhorabuena,estoy enamorada de la gata y me comía esa tarta encantada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little dolls are just adorable and that cake looks devine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. unos bonitos muñequitos , esa tarta tiene una pinta increible

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete