Monday, June 9, 2014

A dragon flock!


Did I promise an entire flock of dragons?
Here they come! : )


First, the dragon ring.. because who does not need a fierce, tiny pet dragon 
that can follow you around all day long? : )



And now we have three little mischievous rascals, no larger than a fingertip:


I painted them in golden and silver on a black base, before applying three layers of protective gloss.. I think they look really cute all together! :)
(and in case you wish to adopt one, they are available in my Etsy shop)










And finally, the tiniest of them all: a micro black dragon that is smaller than a grain of rice! : )
Sorry about the blurry pics: the combination of the super tiny size, black colour, silver details and gloss varnish - along with my limited photography skills - made it really difficult for me to shoot any good portrait of this little fellow. Hope you will like him anyway!




Bonus: another cake -  I love making berry cakes! -
(my friends seem to appreciate them too, eheh  : P)




..and a selfie that was taken right after placing the last raspberry on top of the cake - and that explains my proud expression! ; )


And finally, a quick preview of one of the projects I am currently working on.. it will be a (hopefully) improved version of my Micro Munny Fauns :)
I hope I'll be able to show him to you very soon!


6 comments:

  1. que bien te han quedado esos dragones , cada vez son mas pequeños , ese pastel tiene una pinta deliciosa , es logico tu cara de orgullo , estoy deseando ver ese pequeño que tienes en proceso

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sul tuo blog, sempre piccole grandi meraviglie!! Adoro anche il tuo drago...C'è una fetta di torta anche per me?
    Bacioni,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son unos dragones encantadores y me admira como puedes modelar algo tan pequeñito. Eres una artista.
    Ahora me comería un buen trozo de ese rico pastel.
    Un abrazo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estou encantada, os dragões são fantásticos e o minúsculo... Wow!
    O bolo de frutas parece delicioso.
    Você é uma fotógrafa maravilhosa, até a 'selfie' está perfeita!
    Eu aguardo pelo 'novo fauno'. ;)
    Um grande abraço,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your creatures are so cute, and you are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dragons are so nice, My favourite is the smallest one, it is so lovely:) and your cake looks so yummy too:) hope to see the little faun very soon:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete