Thursday, July 17, 2014

Toothless!


We went to see "How to train your dragon 2" and it was breathtaking 
and absolutely awesome! : )

And how do I deal with the things I like?
I sculpt teeny tiny versions of them, of course! :D

So, here is 1 inch of fierce dragon cuteness! I gave my tiny Toothless big puppy eyes, silver scales, and an artificial left tail-wing with a viking head painted on it. 
Hope you'll like him! : )





Ps: I am hosting a little Tumblr giveaway, and the tiny Toothless is the prize! If you have a Tumblr account and wish to join, just follow this link and reblog my Tumblr giveaway post:


Good luck! :)


(bonus pic: a very artistic portrait of myself that I like to call 
"The Unpredictability of Scandinavian Summer" :P )

4 comments:

  1. Carino così piccolo!!!
    Anche qui le condizioni meteo sono imprevedibilmente simili :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiny dragon is so cute. Haha are you sure you are not in Ireland with that weather :D
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. una preciosidad de dragon y tan pequeñito
    estas muy guapa en esa foto

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I did have a Tumblr account as I would love a chance to win Toothless. He is so adorable. Saw the movie today. Loved it. Even shed a tear in one part!

    ReplyDelete