Friday, September 19, 2014

From the French Alps..


Hello from Southern France, my friends, and sorry for the little break! : )

My boyfriend moved here to pursue a great job opportunity, so I am also (temporarily) living on the French Alps (and enjoying very much the scrumptious food and amazing mountain landscapes).

If you've had a look at my Facebook page, you already know I am also working on several new sculpting projects - I realized how my interest is switching more and more towards vinyl toys rather then classic miniatures, and even though teeny tiny things will always hold a huge place in my heart, I am also excited to see my style evolving. :)

But all I want to share now are these first pics from Grenoble, with its white buildings, colourful markets, and mountains all around. I can't say I don't miss Sweden already, but I hope these pics give you a taste of French colours, sights and lifestyle. : )

See you soon,

Mijbil



















9 comments:

  1. Realmente estás viviendo en un sitio hermoso!!!!! Disfruta de tan bellos lugares.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tuoi trasferimenti ti portano sempre in posti meravigliosi... o forse sei tu a saperne cogliere il meglio con le fotografie ;)
    Fai bene a seguire il tuo istinto e a cambiare un po' strada, dalle foto su fb ho già visto meraviglie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Ho visto i tuoi lavori nuovi su Pinterest, una meraviglia! <3

      Delete
  3. Mijbil, so funny - have been to this part of the world recently! Beautiful! And beautiful your pictures too!!! Have a wonderful and happy time
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! Glad you had fun here too! :)

      Delete
  4. Li conosco un po'...sono posti meravigliosi anche questi e che buon cibo!! Approfittane!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Marita! :) E sì, il cibo è strepitoso!

      Delete
  5. Hi Silvia!

    You have been inspiring me for quite a while on Etsy as we make similar original creatures with our own styles, and so I wanted to nominate you for the Liebster blog award. You can read my post for it here: http://thelittlemew.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/liebster-award-nomination-journey-and.html

    You are an amazing artist!
    x Amba, The Little Mew

    ReplyDelete