Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Cozy Gift Guide


Althought here it's not snowing yet, cold (almost) winter days call for warm garments and general coziness, uh? : )

(yes, I am turning 30 in a few months, and yes, I will totally get myself a furry owl sweatshirt. Anything wrong with that?)

Ps: thanks to those who joined me on Instagram! :)
I'm still following back everyone, and it's a lot of fun, and can't wait to meet more artisans there!



And now, back to my fav winter warmers!
As usual, I am not paid to host any of these products, and this list is more of a private board to keep track of gift ideas. Hope you will like them! :)


This handknitted cowl from MBGdesigns looks warm and cute too.. plus, it's entirely handmade!
 


Geometric pattern + oversized shape = perfect winter shawl from The Laden Showroom



Starry night plaid from Oysho, looks so soft and cute! : )



Zara cashmere poncho, for the fancy occasions..



..and teddy bear hot water bottle, for the not so fancy ones! :D



Colourful oversized scarf from Accessorize..



..and finally, handmade soft polar bear from MountRoyalMint 
(can't exactly be worn, but he's adorable AND huggable, right? :P )


See you on tuesday for a little surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment