Friday, January 30, 2015

January's diary


One of my new year's resolutions was to draw more..


...so yes, I got myself a little blocknote to plan very very evil stuff..


..or, even better, to start a good habit of drawing 
some simple little things as often as I can! :D





(so far, it seems to work rather well!)
What else?



I've been baking..


..painting..



..and reading with a friend! :P



I improved the packaging system for my shops..




..enjoyed the coziness of winter days at home..


..wore this lovely charm a lot (I think it actually inspires me to get more creative, 
can you believe it?)


..had a great time with my future husband..



..took a lot of silly pics, of course..



..and finally got myself a proper coat to face the ice&cold of Swedish winters! :)
I feel absolutely ready to afford the freezing February winds now!

See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. I tuoi disegni sono... *_____* (e la torta di mele neanche scherza!)
    Il vento mi piace molto meno, speriamo passi presto!

    ReplyDelete