Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Hobbit - Bilbo & Smaug Miniature set


First post of 2015, here we go! : )

I hope you had the most relaxing holidays, and that going back to everyday's life wasn't too stressful!

I've spent a couple awesome weeks, and I am now full of enthusiasm and energy to afford all of my new projects! : )

And I'll begin this year of blogging with a really cute mini set I've been working on lately.
It's a tiny Hat Baby cosplaying as Smaug the Terrible, namely the dragon from the Hobbit trilogy.

He even has a teeny tiny Bilbo Baggins doll to go with him! :D

The set is available in my Etsy shop - I actually sculpted several of them - but if you have a Tumblr account you can also get a chance to win both figurines by reblogging this Tumblr post (which also contains all of the instructions). I will draw the winner on Valentine's day! : )

So, good luck everyone, and see you soon!







Ps: come and have a look at my Instagram, you'll find a lot of WIP pics 
and updates about my shops and projects! : )


4 comments:

  1. Vilken härlig blogg du har! Kul att ha hittat hit!
    Önskar dig en skön och mysig helg...
    Kram Titti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smaug è fantastico, delizioso, proprio una creaturina fatata :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Giovanni, mi fa sempre piacere quando passi di qui :)

      Delete