Friday, February 27, 2015

February's diary



Way too much work, a bit of late winter mood swings, loads of new projects and, thankfully, some fun as well. And still, I feel kinda exhausted and I am still underweight.. so I think I'll devote a whole weekend to sleeping and eating, that sounds reasonable right? :)

Hope you like these pics!



A much unimpressed cat (that I sometimes manage to hold in my arms for a while <3 )


Bright flowers, as always in Sweden..




Lots of blue skies, snow and silliness.. : )


Jam-filled cookies from my fav bakery..


..some healthy smoothies..





..and the most scrumptious home baked sablés à fleur de sel (recipe from Cavoletto di Bruxelles, definitely recommended!) 




Many cute little things..


..more drawings (and that's a portrait of my flatmate <3 )







..and sculpting like crazy, how unexpected uh? ; )







Nice things: Nordic sunsets, coconut cookies, pink tulips and sleepy cats! :)



A bit of shopping..



..some healthy meals..



..and silly, tired selfies! :D

See you in a few days, wish you the loveliest weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. Your photos always make my day happier... They are always so bright and beautiful! Have a lovely weekend, and have fun sleeping and eating!
    I can't wait to see your creations finished:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your bright light pictures!)) Wish you nice rest on weekends!:-) Eat more but.. move more!)) for let your muscles grow!)))) I understand you very well, my weight 48 kg during the years, and gaining 50 - it is happyness for me))))

    ReplyDelete