Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Butterfly Unicorn


Pretty sure I will collapse if I keep up with this pace.. but I am so enthusiast of the many new toys & sculpts I am working on that I find it really hard to take a break. : )

This little Tokidoki Unicorno was sold out almost immediately, and is now ready to leave and reach his new home, but I still wanted to share a few pics of him here. 

He has a whole bunch of tiny butterflies all over him, and a delicate silver tattoo on his back!





And here are some Work In Progress pics..






..and a very judgemental kitten staring at the whole process.. :D


And I am leaving you with a few pics from my Instagram profile, just to share some random cuteness.
See you soon! <3









will last 4 more days, last chance to get him! : )





2 comments:

  1. Son preciosos esos unicornios,como sacados de un cuento!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O unicórnio é um doce!
    Eu gosto muito das tuas fotografias. Sempre encontro muita poesia nelas.
    Abraços.

    ReplyDelete