Monday, March 2, 2015

More kittens, more unicorns, more flowers!


Welcome March! :)

Ok, I have to admit that it's cold, rainy Monday morning, but I can't really complain: we've had some wonderful days here, flowers are blooming everywhere and the days are getting longer and longer.. which also means so much more light for painting and shooting pics! :)

I have been working for like 12 hours straight yesterday - yes, it was Sunday - but I don't really mind, I love what I do and I am overly excited about my new projects! 

And here is one of them, a little custom Tokidoki Unicorno in purple.. with kittens, of course, 'cause honestly I never miss the chance to throw a bunch of tiny cats into whatever thing/project/sculpture.. plus, the internet LOVES kittens, right? :P 










Oh, and yes, some random weekend pics of flowers and chubby owls.. because don't we all need to be cheered up on a gloomy Monday morning? :)


See you soon!



9 comments:

  1. I'm in love... I love the colors, I love the kittens, I love the unicorn... Everything!
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muitos tons de rosa, lilás, roxo!!! Eu amo teu trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao, ti ho scoperto per caso e i tuoi lavori mi piacciono molto, sei molto brava e attenta ai particolari, complimenti!!
    Betty23

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this on google. do you sell these? I'm very interested in purchasing this item.

    ReplyDelete