Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Jackalopes and an Italian break


Back from a short trip to Italy  : )

It was mainly a family visit, so I mostly spent time with relatives and friends rather than walking around as a "tourist" (gosh, it felt kinda weird to be back after such a long time!)

And this is why most of my holiday pics in this occasion are just shots of my cat & my parents' garden.. not that exciting, I know, but I can assure you that April in Italy is lovely even without any particular plan or activity. I just enjoyed the food, the weather and the company : )



And yes, there are two more Jackalopes available in my Storenvy shop.
They might be the last ones for a while, so if you were planning to grab one, this is your chance!


Back to work now.. and see you soon! : )







2 comments:

  1. The blossom tree is gorgeous. Your Jackalopes are so cute.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete