Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fears



"Fears" feels like a rather odd title for a June Sunday morning post. :)

But despite the blue sky and the warm sunlight gently shimmering through the trees, the subject of this post will be slighly creepy - not too much, I promise!

So, remember the miniature "bottled fears" I sculpted not so long ago?


I really liked the concept of representing rather dark feelings such as angst or panic through chubby, kinda cute little sculptures, so I decided to create a larger version of them, starting from some Kidrobot vinyl Micro Munnies as a base.


And here is the final result, hope you will like it!

Polymer clay on vinyl, acrylic paint and a matte sealant to protect the details.
Available in my Storenvy shop. :)
















2 comments:

  1. me encantan , son fantasticos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. deliziosi amorosi mopstriciattoli.
    Carissima, vorrei invitarti sulla pagina facebook adotta1blogger, posso farlo? avrei però necessità di scrivere il tuo nome vero, chr non ricordo più, nellas presentazione.
    baci!

    ReplyDelete